The Irish Community Care groups are now closed for the Summer break and will re-open from Wednesday 29th August 2012. To learn what social groups are open on what days please read here: ICC Social Group Opening times
Autumn Trips 2012:
The following is a list of dates for Irish Community Care Social groups trips to Blackpool Illuminations:
- Monday 24th September 2012: St Mary's and the Sacred Heart Gorton group.
- Tuesday 9th October 2012: St Richards group.
- Wednesday 17th October 2012: Wednesday Over 50's group.
Summer Trips 2012:
The folowing is a list of the Summer trips that the Irish Community Care social groups will be going on:
- Friday 1st June 2012: 'Wednesday Over 50's social' trip to Keswick & the Lakes.
- Tuesday 26th June 2012: 'St Richards social group' trip to Keswick & the Lakes.
- Friday 6th July 2012: 'Wednesday Over 50's social' trip to Llandudno.
- Monday 9th July 2012: 'St Mary's social and the Sacred Heart social group' trip to Keswick & the Lakes.
- Tuesday 24th July 2012: 'St Richards social group' to Llangollen & the Horseshoe pass.
Irish Community Care worked in partnership with Manchester Supporting Health Dementia Programme to hold a:
Irish World Heritage Centre, 10 Queens Road, Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester, M8 8UF